GeoVisions is looking for qualified interns to join our marketing/program management team in Hua Hin, Thailand with Teach Travel Asia. The marketing/program management department aims to expand our business in various areas under the umbrella of adventure and multicultural work and travel. We seek interns with educational and/or work experience in marketing or web development who can participate in programs and initiatives around global and local marketing and client management.
Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and web design and management.
- Interns will gain international business knowledge and cross-cultural skills.
- Tip the advantage to you by enhancing your resume with this Internship.
- Gain deep understanding of another culture.
- Build professional experience in education, management and marketing.
Program Expectation and Details
It is expected that interns will engage in substantive work projects and be able to participate in regular staff meetings and events at the workplace. Interns will have a direct supervisor to help train and mentor them, and to provide necessary guidance and feedback throughout the course of the internship.
Position Available: Marketing/Client Services
Assist in various areas of marketing and program management, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the development, distribution and delivery of marketing materials.
- Conduct market surveys and data collection.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Prepare presentations.
- Maintain internal files and databases.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Assist with office work.
- Assist with course logistics
Requirement: Intern must possess at least a bachelor’s degree.
Position Available: Web-development Intern
Assist in development and management of company website and web-based applications, including the following activitiesHTML, PHP and Word Press support.
- Write code for website and make changes to text and pictures on the website.
- Update company files and upload monthly company report on the website.
- Make recommendations for website improvement.
- Implement new marketing initiatives on the website.
- Conduct search engine optimization.
Requirement: Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
What You Get For The Placement Fee
- Your in-country orientation by office staff.
- An assigned mentor.
- An experienced U.S. based GeoVisions Program Manager who will serve as your coordinator and liaison with our in-country staff in Thailand.
- Cultural and group activities and dinners while on those activities.
- In-country basic language assistance and Introductory Thai during orientation.
- Transport from Bangkok to Hua Hin.
- An opportunity to livein an exotic country, rich in culture and natural beauty.
- Professional, locally-based staff to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
- Extensive medical, accident and dental insurance along with emergency evacuation insurance.
- Important documents, including in-depth pre-departure packs, orientation information, and all in-country informational materials.
- A toll-free 24-hour emergency hotline in the U.S.