GeoVisions Blog

Participant Stories

How To Get A Visa To Travel Abroad

on Dec 4, 2013 10:45:00 AM By | Randy LeGrant | 0 Comments | Travel Visa
Here at GeoVisions, we send people abroad (mostly Americans) and some need a visa, depending on what they're doing and where they're going.  Also, the other side of GeoVisions (The U.S. Summer Work and Travel side) is designated by the U.S. Dept. of State for the J-1 Visa program for Work and Travel.  100% of the college students coming to the US on this program need to qualify for a J-1 Visa.
Read More

Written by

Leave a Comment

Popular - Posts - Last - Month


See all blog topics