Teaching in Thailand copy

GeoVisions Blog

Participant Stories

The GeoVisions Model Applicant

How I See You Five days ago Sally Smith (alias … ) talked to us about Walk and Talk Italy. She really wanted to go, the country was right, the timing was right and the price was right.
Read More

At GeoVisions We Don't Save Lives

on Jun 4, 2014 10:45:00 AM By | Randy LeGrant | 0 Comments | Travel Is Transforming Working For A Better World Why You Matter
Our CEO, Kevin Morgan, sometimes has to remind us that, "We're not saving lives here."  And this typically comes up when someone is taking what we do too seriously.
Read More

The Best At What We Do

on Dec 27, 2013 10:30:00 AM By | Randy LeGrant | 0 Comments | GeoVisions Updates Why You Matter
If you follow any of GeoVisions' social media at all, we loathe writing about ourselves.  I'd say over the course of a calendar year, only about 10% of the content we Tweet or Post (Facebook or our Blog) is about GeoVisions.  The other 90% is curated articles that we think are useful to the people who have an affinity for GeoVisions.
Read More

Written by

Leave a Comment

Most Popular Posts


See all blog topics