Teaching in Thailand copy

GeoVisions Blog

Participant Stories

How To Get A Visa To Travel Abroad

on Wed, Dec 04, 2013 By | Randy LeGrant | 0 Comments | Travel Visa
Here at GeoVisions, we send people abroad (mostly Americans) and some need a visa, depending on what they're doing and where they're going.  Also, the other side of GeoVisions (The U.S. Summer Work and Travel side) is designated by the U.S. Dept. of State for the J-1 Visa program for Work and Travel.  100% of the college students coming to the US on this program need to qualify for a J-1 Visa.
Read More

Most Popular Posts


See all blog topics